Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cars & why I love em . . .

Although I have gone off Bond films fer quite some time, like many other kids, I was absolutely mad fer it as a wee lad. It probably has a lot to do with why I love cars, especially the exotic variety. Personal fave? Has to be the fooking Lotus Esprit. Go on, I dares ye to watch this & not feel like a kid again. Fooking brilliant, so much so that I might jut go watch the latest Bond flick just to catch a glimpse of some nice shiny metal on wheels.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey mate, why shop blogging ?
YNWA !

Unknown said...

Hey mate, why stop blogging ?
YNWA

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Suseela said...


This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.
SEO Company in
Chennai

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

Food Guard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.