Due to the number of "not sures" & "wedding dinners" this coming sat, Kerp & meself has decided to postpone the scheduled get-together. Many apologies. As many of 15 of you weren't sure of making it & Kerp felt that it would have meant a 50% reduction in boisterous fun.
We are now open to suggestions fer future date (any idea when the international weekends are in Dec?). Please leave suggestions in comments box.
Anyways, most of you have been informed by sms BUT note to Messrs Ridzzy & Anba, we don't have yer numbers, so please leave a note here to confirm you are aware of the postponement.
ps: Anba - If you are still making yer way to KL, please give me or kerp a call as we are still okay with a quiet drink. Moz & Akuani have already said they are in fer that. Same goes fer Ridzzy.