Anyways, me suggests that all you Kopites take a look. Am sure you'll be suitably entertained as yer taken down memory lane with some of the finest footballers to wear RED are remembered. To view said piece, just click here:
Another great piece is entitled '50 moments that embody the Liverpool soul'. To read it, please click here: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article2778185.ece
Well, as fer you people reading this, me would cordially like to invite you to post yer own Top5 LFC legends as well as why yer very own Liverpool Golden moment. (Ok, invite is also extended to non-Kopites to post their top5/golden memory of their teams as well but Kerp, one more mention of '89 & Michael Fooking Thomas & we'll tie you up & fooking TATTOO 'ZERO EUROPEAN CUPS' ON YER FOREHEAD!!!)
Me Top5 Anfield Greats:
1) King Kenny - Sublime as a player. Dignified as a manager. Class all the way.
2) John Barnes - Fook Pirates of the Caribbean. Here's The Original Black Pearl!
3) Ian Rush - Fook Mel Gibson, Rushie was the original Lethal Weapon!
4) Phil Neal - won FOUR European Cups. Scored loads of goals from left back. Best of all, was really a top bloke when we he dropped by the Broadwalk a few years back.
5) Peter Beardsley - scored a hattrick v the scum in a 4-0 demolition at Anfield in 1990. Is there any better reason?
And me golden memory was partying till 10am at The Broadwalk after the Miracle of Istanbul. Or the time me witnessed Mark Walters (yes, him!) score a hattrick v Auxerre @ Anfield. Or when Owen pickpocketed Arsenal in the 2001 FA Cup final. Or . . . (ad infinitum)
Look forward to reading yer comments!